Star Crossed tells the story of a superhero and supervillain falling in love through an exciting comic-style animation and its catchy score. Audiences and players will love the synergy of action film and live music, which here come together to create something more than the sum of its parts.
What Is Included in Your Show File:
1. Synchronized film
Erik Evensen, illustrator and animator (2013)
Star-Crossed was commissioned by a consortium of universities and high schools led by MBDA and CBDNA, and premiered on February 16, 2013 at the MMEA Midwinter Clinics in Minneapolis, MN. It has since been performed by some of the nation's leading concert bands, including the University of Minnesota, St. Olaf College, Ohio State University, University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point, La Sierra University, St. Cloud State University, the Youth Wind Orchestra of Wisconsin, and Concordia College.
Pricing and License Info
The prices displayed on the Product Page include the cost for the multimedia file and a Software Premium for use of the Muséik application.
How It Works:
All of the multimedia titles in the Ion Content Library are played with the Muséik application. We recognize that many of our customers use Muséik just once or twice a year. Instead of charging a flat purchase price or a subscription fee for Muséik, we charge a 10% Software Premium on a per Show File basis. This way you must only pay for the application when you use it. This Software Premium is included in the price of each Show Title.
- All Show Files expire June 15.
- You may use your Show File(s) for rehearsal without limitation and for up to three (3) public performances that include the multimedia or until June 15, whichever comes sooner. If you intend to use your Show File(s) for more than three (3) public performances please contact us for special pricing.
- You may not distribute Show Files to others.
- You may not use Show Files in replacement of sheet music obtained from appropriate sources.
- The Muséik software does not expire, but requires the purchase of Show Files from the Ion Content Library to be used.
Premium Product Pricing
Some of our larger titles are contracted through a negotiation process. These product will be marked as "REQUEST QUOTE" on the product page. Submit a request and we will be happy to build a quote tailored to your production.