George E. Scott’s clever band score was written specifically to accompany these clips from Charlie Chaplin’s 1916 classic film “The Rink.” Love and jealousy collide at the roller rink in this charming, 3-minute film featuring Chaplin at his best. Be the first in your district to program a Chaplin film! This fantastic little film will earn you compliments from colleagues and parents alike! Available for both concert band and full orchestra.
||Avail. from Ion Concert Media
What Is Included in Your Show File:
1. Synchronized Film
FILM: Charlie Chaplin (1916)
Re-edit George Scott (2015)
Pricing and License Info
The prices displayed on the product page include the cost for the multimedia file and a Software Premium for use of the Muséik application.
How It Works:
All of the multimedia titles in the Ion Content Library are played with the Muséik application. We recognize that many of our customers use Muséik just once or twice a year. Instead of charging a flat purchase price or a subscription fee for Muséik, we charge a 10% Software Premium on a per Show File basis. This way you must only pay for the application when you use it. This Software Premium is included in the price of each Show Title.
- All Show Files expire June 15.
- You may use your Show File(s) for rehearsal without limitation and for up to three (3) public performances that include the multimedia or until June 15, whichever comes sooner. If you intend to use your Show File(s) for more than three (3) public performances please contact us for special pricing.
- You may not distribute Show Files to others.
- You may not use Show Files in replacement of sheet music obtained from appropriate sources.
- The Muséik software does not expire, but requires the purchase of Show Files from the Ion Content Library to be used.
Premium Product Pricing
Some of our larger titles are contracted through a negotiation process. These product will be marked as "REQUEST QUOTE" on the product page. Submit a request and we will be happy to build a quote tailored to your production.